CopperPoint is committed to workplace safety and education. Our goal is to help you keep your employees safe and to make safety practices easy for businesses to implement.
We partner with trade associations and business organizations to provide the latest and most pertinent safety information to businesses statewide.
The Arizona Business Association, Inc. is a Safety Association dedicated to promoting a Culture of Safety in the Workplace through Safety Awareness, Training and Consultation.
The main objective of the Arizona Business Association, Inc. is to provide classes and seminars on operating a business safely to maximize the discounts and dividends. We also provide Health Insurance and other services to our members.
The Arizona Multihousing Association:
* Represents ethical rental housing providers in legislative, legal and regulatory matters.
* Provides services, products, educational programs and networking opportunities that enhance the general welfare and economic health of all our members.
* Cultivates opportunities for quality rental housing throughout Arizona.
- To unite those engaged in the roofing industry in Arizona for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the industry and related interests.
- To bring dignity and respect to the roofing industry in Arizona.
- To build customer confidence and safeguard the public welfare through adherence to the Association's "Code of Ethics" governing Members business practices.
- To obtain and make available to its Members pertinent information relative to the industry for each Member's beneficial use.
- To foster constructive and progressive legislation, especially as it may affect the roofing contractor, suppliers and related trades and other services involved in the roofing industry in the State of Arizona.
- To promote confidence, respect and good fellowship among all who are directly or indirectly engaged in the roofing industry.
The mission of the Arizona Small Business Association (asba) is to provide professional business services, education and networking opportunities to help Arizona businesses save money, make money and create opportunities.
As a not-for-profit business association, only asba offers unparalleled value. A membership fee of $150 provides access to the most cost-effective and comprehensive range of resources, supports and services available to Arizona small business today.
The Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce is an independent, private, non-profit organization financed by its members to promote business and advocate on their behalf. It is not a government agency and is autonomous from the City of Flagstaff.
The Chamber is a community problem solver adding voice for reason, cooperation and constructive change. The Chamber promotes the Flagstaff community and its total economy, and strives to improve the quality of life for all Flagstaff citizens. Membership in the Chamber is an investment in your business development and the economic health of Flagstaff.
Established in 1888 and representing 3,100 businesses, the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce is Arizona's oldest and largest business organization.
- Support the growth and development of business
- Strengthen the quality of life in our community
- Champion the voice of business in government
- Keep members informed, connected and prosperous
The Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is the largest autonomous chamber of commerce in the state of Arizona (meaning we accept ZERO government funding), representing more than 1,900 businesses which employ more than 125,000 employees in the greater Tucson area. Small business makes up about 90 percent of Chamber membership, which mirrors the overall Tucson business community.
While you tend to your business, the Tucson Chamber advocates for you by developing a climate in which business can create jobs and operate at a profit. The Chamber represent the interests of business with all levels of government, supports business-friendly ballot measures, recommends candidates for public elected office, creates a strong local economy and promotes the community. The Chamber also hosts the region's premier networking opportunities and special events.