When you visit and navigate our site, and when you communicate with us via the site, we will not collect personal information about you, unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Personal information may include a name, address, federal identification number or telephone number. We may request personal information from you at our site in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions or deliver a product or service. If you provide personal information to us voluntarily via our website, we will use this information only to serve your insurance needs, conduct company business, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We will not disclose that information except as permitted by law.
We welcome your comments or questions about our website and have provided email boxes for that purpose. We will share your comments and questions with our customer service representatives and those employees most capable of addressing your questions and concerns.
Please note that your email, like most non-encrypted Internet email communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users without your knowledge and permission while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use email to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. If you wish, you may contact us via telephone at the numbers provided at various locations on our site.
Some locations on CopperPoint's website have special provisions for a more secure environment, so that we may exchange information of a more sensitive nature with you. At each of these locations, we provide you appropriate instructions.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY COPPERPOINT INSURANCE COMPANIES
CopperPoint Insurance Companies are authorized to write property and casualty insurance, including workers compensation, in Arizona.
The information and descriptions contained on this website regarding our insurance products are intended as general information and are not necessarily complete descriptions of the products and services offered by CopperPoint. As is the case with most insurance contracts, the policies described on this website are ultimately defined by the insurance language of the contracts.
LINKING TO OTHER SITES
From time to time, the CopperPoint website may provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by us, which we think might be useful or of interest to you. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites. Links to various non-CopperPoint websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by CopperPoint of these other sites, any products or services described on them or of any other material contained in them and may not necessarily represent the views of CopperPoint. You agree that CopperPoint bears no responsibility or liability for any content accessed or harm caused from any third-party website.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may provide links to this Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the blog website, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to this blog website immediately upon request by us.
The content of this website and the CopperPoint name and logo are protected by copyright and/or trademark law. Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained in this site.
Use of this website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
CopperPoint reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or access to the Site without any notice at any time and without any liability to you. CopperPoint may change this statement from time to time without notice. This statement is not intended to, and does not create, any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
NO WAIVER OF TERMS
Failure of CopperPoint to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
POSTING CONTENT ON THIS SITE
CopperPoint welcomes user comments. If you post comments, we request that you register with your actual name and residence. We reserve the right to remove any comment or posting that includes the use of foul language, personal attacks or use of language that may be libelous or may be interpreted as inciting hate or harassment. Comments may be reviewed by moderator and excluded or included at our sole discretion. Comments posted do not necessarily represent the views of CopperPoint.
By posting or contributing content to the Site using these Services, you are granting CopperPoint a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Site and Services, and/or for educational or other non-commercial purposes, including, without limitation, (1) the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work, and (2) the right to sublicense any or all of CopperPoint’s license rights to others.
You represent and warrant that (a) you have all right, title, and interest to such posted content, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or (b) that such content is in the public domain or that your use of such content constitutes fair use. You further represent and warrant that posting such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognized by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity. You further represent and warrant that you are who you say you are, that you have not submitted fictitious, false or inaccurate information about yourself, and that all information contained in the posted content is true and your own work or work you are authorized to submit, and that the posted content does not contain any threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic, material, or other material that would violate any other applicable law or regulation. You agree that you will not knowingly and with intent to defraud provide material and misleading information. You represent and warrant that the content you supply does not violate the Terms.
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your copyrighted materials have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, see our Notice and Take Down Procedure.
NO LEGAL ADVICE OR ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Information contained on or made available through this website is intended for general use and is not intended to, and does not constitute, legal advice, recommendations, or counseling under any circumstance; no attorney-client relationship is formed. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, usefulness of any posting, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to this website. Your use of information on the website or materials linked is entirely at your own risk and you further agree that should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who have been retained to represent you.
CopperPoint is not liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of use of this site or of any hyper-linked site. Information on this site is provided for reference only and is not intended as legal or professional advice. Any links to other sites are provided solely as a convenience and are not endorsements of any product or service or site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF ALL SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify and hold CopperPoint, its affiliates, officers, employees and agents, harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or Services, your violation of these Terms, or the infringement by you or made under your CopperPoint Account(s), of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
To utilize the Site and Services, or certain portions thereof, you may be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with CopperPoint, you represent and warrant that all information provided by you to CopperPoint is current, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY
As a registered user of the Site and Services, you may receive or establish one or more passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s) and CopperPoint Account(s). You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for all actions made from your CopperPoint Account. Any accounts you create are not transferrable. You agree to notify CopperPoint immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Account(s).
CopperPoint reserves the right to terminate your Account(s) or restrict access to your Account(s), or to delete any content posted through your Account(s), with or without notice, for any or for no reason, and without any liability to you.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Names, email addresses, and in some instances social security numbers.
- Personal information, phone numbers, birthdates, or claim information that identifies a specific individual.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Independent agents, brokerage firms, insurance companies, and other financial service providers
- Website hosting or information technology consulting service provider
- Marketing and promotion service providers
- Data analysis service providers
- Legal service providers
- Accounting service providers
- Administrative service providers
- Security service providers
- Application service providers
- Non-affiliated companies with whom we have a marketing or other business relationship
- Comply with applicable laws
- Respond to governmental inquires or requests
- Comply with valid legal processes
- Protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of http://www.copperpoint.com visitors, customers and the public
- Permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
- Change in corporate structure. In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of CopperPoint, such as a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of substantial assets, CopperPoint may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this Site, including personal information about you, to one or more affiliated or non-affiliated third parties
OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- HTTP cookies, flash cookies, or other similar technologies. Cookie is an electronic files that your web browser places on your hard drive to retain information relating to visits to and use of a website. They may allow you to visit the Site more efficiently but you may disengage Cookies by changing your browser properties.
- Pixel-tags also known as web beacons or clear GIF's or similar means. Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single-pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors' hard drives.
- The data collected includes such anonymous information as what operating system and browser you use, how you navigate to and through our Site, and how long you stay on our web pages.
- Internet Protocol Address is an address identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider.
- Internet Protocol address which is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time of your visit and the page that you visited. Collecting Internet Protocol addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- We and the third parties we partner with currently do not process or comply with any web browser's "do not track" signal or other similar mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individual users who visit our websites or use our services.
WHERE WE STORE AND MAINTAIN INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
CHANGES TO POLICY
Third Party Code of Conduct
- Conduct business ethically and with integrity. CopperPoint expects its suppliers and third parties to share its commitment to conducting business with the highest ethical standards, treating employees, customers, policyholders and third parties with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Comply with all laws. CopperPoint expects Third Parties to conduct business in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You are expected to comply with all applicable U.S. and international economic sanctions and export control laws and regulations, all applicable U.S. and international antitrust and competition laws and regulations, and detection, prevention, and reporting of potential money laundering and terrorist financing activities, applicable U.S. and international anti-corruption laws, including the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and all other applicable laws that prohibit corruption, extortion, kickbacks, or bribery, including the U.K. Bribery Act 2010. You are expected to comply with all applicable laws when dealing with the government and to act with integrity with respect to government officials.
- Keep Confidential Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The protection of confidential and sensitive company information and that of our policyholders, customers, employees and business partners is of the utmost importance. CopperPoint expects it third parties to maintain appropriate protective and security procedures and controls to safeguard this information on our behalf. CopperPoint also expects you to comply with all applicable U.S. and international privacy and data protection laws and regulations, including laws and regulations regarding the cross-border transfer of personal information. CopperPoint expects its Third Parties to protect the intellectual property (“IP”) of CopperPoint and its business partners and other Third Parties.
- Commitment to Diversity. CopperPoint strives to reflect the diverse marketplace in its customers, workforce, recruitment of employees and in its suppliers and community partners. Third Parties are expected to show commitment to a culture of diversity and inclusion. No form of harassment or discrimination on the basis of any classification or status prohibited by law will be tolerated. CopperPoint expects Third Parties to provide services and benefits without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability or all other classifications or status protected by law.
- Maintain a safe working environment. CopperPoint is committed to maintaining and supporting safe working environments for its employees, tenants, its customers, Third Parties with whom it does business and the public. We expect our Third Party partners to adhere to sound occupational health, safety, hazard prevention, emergency preparedness and response procedures and sound business continuity practices. CopperPoint has a zero tolerance for workplace violence and Third Parties are expected to act to prevent workplace violence.
- Avoid conflicts of interest. CopperPoint desires to preserve and protect its reputation and avoid the appearance of impropriety and CopperPoint expects Third Parties to avoid actual or potential conflicts between their business, financial or personal interests and the interests of CopperPoint. Third Parties shall not knowingly deal directly with a CopperPoint employee whose family member or relative, including spouse or domestic partner, has a financial interest in the Third Party, unless approval has been given by CopperPoint’s Chief Compliance Officer. Business transactions with CopperPoint, its employees, vendors, contractors, and other Third Parties shall be transacted free from offers or solicitation of gifts and favors or other improper inducements in exchange for influence or assistance in a transaction. Third Parties are expected to act in compliance with CopperPoint’s gift restrictions. Third Parties shall not seek to gain any advantage through the improper use of payments, business courtesies, gifts or other inducements.
- Maintain records that are accurate. CopperPoint expects Third Parties that create and retain records in an honest and accurate manner and in compliance with legal and regulatory retention requirements.
FAILURE TO COMPLY