We are excited to announce our updated new business submission process for California agencies/brokerages starting October 1, for business with a February 1 and beyond effective date.
- Target premium over $100,000 - you may now email your submission to CA_Submissions@copperpoint.com. Uploaded submissions into our underwriting management system (UMS) are certainly welcome.
- Targeted premium under $100,000 - please submit though our Underwriting Management System (UMS). Emailed submissions for accounts under $100,000 in target premiums will not be cleared.
If you do not have access to our portal and UMS please contact 818.575.8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To clear a submission for your agency/brokerage, we require:
Completed application (Acord 130) form to include the following:
- All ownership (names/titles/percentages of ownership, include or exclude)
- All Acord questions
- Contact information for Loss Control, Accounting and Claims
Current year loss run, plus two years valued within 120 days of expiration
If available, please also provide:
- Supplemental Application
- X-Mod Worksheet
- Current year loss run plus three years valued within 120 days of expiration
Please note your quote need by date on your submission.
Additional information may be requested from underwriting for quotation purposes.
Your underwriting and distribution teams are here to assist you with any questions you have.