When you join the CopperPoint Family, you become part of a place where together we’re driven to do more and be more to those we serve – and to each other. Every day we look to change what insurance means to people. Because we’re the ones they trust to help make their lives safer, stronger, more fulfilling. Whether entry-level or experienced, you’ll embrace a career that engages your ambitions and empowers you to bring your empathy and expertise where it can really make a difference in people’s lives and businesses. Are you ready?
Be bold. Be included. Be you.
CopperPoint is committed to an environment where everyone belongs and every voice is heard. Open and inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, our workplace is one where all employees feel valued and inspired.
To cultivate a more informed conversation and thoughtful strategy, our Diversity Equity and Inclusion Council provides the framework needed to maintain and grow our responsibility to each other: to listen, learn and understand. Come join the discussion.
A Great Place to Work
We provide our employees with a large selection of benefits that help protect employees' health, wealth and well-being.
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting of employer match
- 401(k) retirement plan allows for both pre-tax and post-tax deferrals
- Comprehensive medical plan options including two with health savings accounts
- Two dental plans options
- Pet health plan
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave and lactation reimbursement
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive training
- Career development services
- Working options (remote/hybrid/in-office)
- A wide array of additional benefits including vision plan, health discount programs, legal insurance, identity protection, accident and hospital indemnity insurance, and more
Driving innovation in insurance at every turn.
We’re not just providing insurance to businesses, we’re building a culture of innovation, customer care, and challenging the industry status quo. Insurance is changing and so is life at CopperPoint. As we dive deeper into strengthening the way we do business, driven by technology and growth, we’re a team of dedicated and motivated driven thinkers that are helping to change what insurance really means to people.
We believe each team member should be infinitely curious and encourage you to share your ideas and collaborate with peers who will respectfully challenge you and, as a team, learn, build, and grow together. The work we are doing takes a village and we embrace the adventure together!
With over 800 employees throughout the United States, day to day we work together on-site, remote, and sometimes a hybrid of both. We find fun and creative ways to connect, often through Zoom, Teams, and Slack. No matter what, life at CopperPoint is never boring!
If this piques your interest, we want to hear from you.
Founded in 1925, CopperPoint Insurance Companies is a western-based commercial insurance company and a leading provider of workers’ compensation and commercial insurance solutions.
With an expanded line of insurance products and a growing 11-state footprint in the western United States, CopperPoint is in a strong position to meet the evolving needs of our brokers, agents and policyholders.
The CopperPoint Family of Insurance Companies include CopperPoint, Alaska National and PacificComp. All companies are rated A (Excellent) by AM Best.
Our differentiation is based on four core pillars:
Industry Awards & Recognition
We are honored to be recognized for our impact in the business and nonprofit communities.
- Alaska National Insurance Company Ranked for the 10th year
- Phoenix Chamber of Commerce IMPACT Awards Community Champion
- Senior Leadership Award Marc Schmittlein, President & CEO
- Most Admired Companies 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- C-Suite Awards Chief Operating Officer of the Year Finalist
- CFO of the Year Awards Chief Financial Officer of the Year Finalist
- Arizona Corporate Excellence Awards 11th Largest Private Company
- Forbes Best Workers' Compensation Insurance of 2022
Community giving is the heart of our company.
Our employees and agency partners make it a priority to give back to the communities we call home. CopperPoint supports communities across our growing western footprint through enterprise, regional/local and agency partnership programs. We believe that making a difference in the local neighborhoods where we live and work is our greatest impact.
CopperPoint highly values a healthy work/life balance. We encourage employees to take time off when needed and actively participate in the community. CopperPoint’s culture of compassion includes employee volunteerism, corporate donation matching, Board service, program and event sponsorships, and in-kind contributions.
- each employee is provided 12 paid hours of volunteering during work hours.
- CopperPoint matches personal employee contributions to the charities of our employee's choice, up to $500 per employee, per year.
- during Volunteer Week, the CopperPoint family comes together and dedicates our time to the communities where we live and work. During these five days in 2022, CopperPoint employees donated 855 hours!
You’re driven to succeed, and we’ll give you the resources and support needed to do so. Use the information below to find answers, technical information, and be prepared for your next steps.
Specialized Assistance For Job Seekers
If you need specialized assistance to apply for one of our jobs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status Of An Application
If you've already applied for a role and want to know the status of your application, rest assured our team is taking the time to review all applications carefully. A member of the CopperPoint Talent Acquisition team will be in contact soon.
In the meantime, visit CopperPoint Careers to keep up to date on all opportunities as they become available.
If you're experiencing technical difficulties applying online, please call 800.231.1363 or send an email to email@example.com describing the issue. You should receive a response within 2 business days.
Join Our CopperPoint Careers Email List
Click here to share your contact information so we can let you know when new roles are posted.
A Great Place to Work
Keep up with opportunities as they appear: simply like, share and apply.
Please provide your contact information
and we’ll let you know when new roles are posted.