At CopperPoint, we believe it’s our corporate responsibility to be actively engaged in the communities we serve.
Being a community partner means more than providing the highest quality of service to our customers; it also means taking ownership of the role we can play in improving our communities. Through employee volunteerism, board service, corporate matching and sponsorships, we work together to invest in and support the diverse, local communities where our customers and employees live and work.
- $1.2 million 2018 Community Giving Budget
- 140 Nonprofit and Civic Organizations Supported
- $224,000 Raised for United Way through Pledges and Matching
- 85% of Employees Pledged to United Way
- 3,500 Employee Volunteer Hours
- 30 Employees on 40 Nonprofit and Civic Boards
For additional information contact CopperPoint's Community Engagement Coordinator, Jill Maruca at 602.631.2801 or firstname.lastname@example.org