for the Construction Industry
The construction industry faces many risks, from falling objects and electrical hazards to risks associated with excavations and work at heights, and business owners need a partner they can trust.
At CopperPoint, we’ve been insuring construction operations for over 75 years. We offer comprehensive coverage and distinct industry expertise to help drive down loss costs for our customers - ultimately lowering their risk profile, creating a safer workplace and reducing insurance costs.
Targeted Business Operations
- General Building Contractors
- Civil – Excavation, Earthwork, Utilities, Street and Road
- Street and Road/Asphalt
Industry Leading Services*
We build relationships and deliver results through our high touch, local service model. We get to know you and the challenges you are facing in the construction industry. When we work together, you’re not just a number, you’re a valued business partner.
*Available services will depend on your premium size and service needs.
Loss Control and Risk Management
- Extensive risk management expertise in the construction industry
- Focus on identifying and mitigating risk exposures
- Program enhancement / development / loss analysis
- Facility assessments
- Supervisor / management training
- Hazard analysis and control
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Safety culture development
- Streaming safety videos
- Loss control resources
- A full suite of claims services
- Experienced claims adjusters averaging 15 years of experience
- Specialized claims expertise:
- Emphasis on communication with all parties
- Early intervention and establishment of treatment plans
- Focus on return to work with modified, alternate or transitional duty
- Workers’ compensation focused attorneys and litigation experts who drive the best possible claims outcomes on files where the injured worker has retained an attorney
- Access to nurse case managers who manage medical expenses and identify opportunities for timely claims closures
- Zero tolerance for fraud