Beating the Heat: Heat Illness Prevention for Employers
Thursday, July 29, 2021 | 10-10:45 A.M. PST/Arizona Time
According to the CDC, roughly 600 people die from heat-related illnesses each year. In addition, the Western United States is the fastest-warming region in the country, with average temperatures up significantly since 1990 according to the Atmospheric and Environmental Research Group.
Protect your employees and your business from heat hazards. Join Senior Loss Control Consultant Julia Cardoza as she shares ways to reduce the risk of heat-related illnesses in your business.
You will learn:
- How to prepare for heat waves & what to do when they strike
- Methods for keeping your employees safe & cool
- Industries with targeted heat safety enforcement
- How to train your leadership to stay in compliance
Plus, More Resources
Receive valuable takeaways to help support heat illness prevention in your organization.
CopperPoint offers educational webinars to share our expertise.
Look for webinars on a variety of topics to be scheduled throughout the year featuring presenters from the company highlighting our business strategy and expertise. Topics include:
- Reducing falls in the workplace
- Opioid epidemic
- Timely reporting of claims
- Loss control best practices
- Safety when driving for work
- How to spot potential fraud
Another way we further our mission to protect and empower the conscientious business owner.