CopperPoint Quick Reference Guide for Website Launch
CopperPoint has launched a new family of companies website at www.copperpoint.com that showcases the full capabilities of our companies and is designed to provide users with the tools and information needed in an easy-to-navigate format. As you familiarize yourself with the new site, here are tips on how to access key functions of the site.
2. Are there any changes to how I access the CopperPoint Portals?
Only the location of the links on the copperpoint.com website have moved, the portals themselves have not changed and your login credentials will remain the same.
From copperpoint.com, links to the portals are located by clicking the login button in the top right corner of the navigation.
Within the login menu, there are helpful resources available for policyholders and agencies.
Commercial Property & Casualty – Report A Claim
From the Claims menu, select Commercial Property & Casualty under the menu item/tab Report A Claim. Information on how to report these types of claims, based on your insurance provider, will be listed.
5. How do I find a Medical Provider?
Medical provider information for each company and state can be located under the Claims menu, Find a Medical Provider link.
6. Where do I find state-required Compliance Posters?
Compliance and state regulatory information are part of the Virtual Claims Kit and are also available as a standalone menu item under the Claims menu, Compliance Posters.
- When on the Compliance Posters page, select your Insurance Company and the Resource type will be grayed out to the default selection of Compliance Posters.
- If you need help identifying your insurance company, please contact us at 800.231.1363.
- Click filter for your results. The page will reload with your query results below the filter menu.
7. Where are the state-required claims forms?
See question #4.
8. How do I pay a bill?
Billing information, including:
- billing customer support
- how to identify your insurance carrier
- methods of paying your bill
- and approved forms of payment can be found on the Billing page.
There is no change for CopperPoint Portal users.
13. How do I reach CopperPoint Customer Service?
You may contact CopperPoint Customer Service from the Contact page link found in the top navigation menu.
On the Contact page you will find a variety of customer service numbers, billing contact information, fraud prevention hotline, mailing addresses and email addresses for all enterprise locations.
Regional Distribution Contacts can be found under the Agency/Broker menu.